Managed Services: Going beyond basic support
Managed Services is a big step-up from traditional break fix support. Unlike the latter, which is more reactive in nature and includes fixing a problem after it has occurred, Managed Services, is more proactive and includes predicting a possible disruption and taking proactive actions to remediate it.
In addition to providing basic Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRM support, it includes offering various add-on services.
Managed Services versus inhouse IT teams
While you may consider having an in-house IT team for your Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRM support services, it might not always be the right move, considering they may not be as equipped as an outsourced Managed Services Provider (MSP) to meet ever-changing business demands in terms of both, expertise and experience.
Top 10 benefits of Managed Services
1. Avoid expensive downtimeThe amount of damage unplanned application downtimes can cause is no secret! According to Gartner, the average cost of IT downtime stands at around $5,600 per minute. With Managed Services, your applications are monitored by experts who:
- Identify potential threats
- Diagnose these threats
- Troubleshoot them even before they occur
2. Empower IT teams to focus on core business objectivesMost, if not all companies, have an internal IT team, with two primary objectives:
- Work on core business objectives such as new product development
- Provide ERP/CRM support to ensure zero unplanned downtimes
3. Lower expensesHaving full-time Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRM support consultants is not just expensive to hire but difficult to replace from time-to-time. It includes not just the remuneration paid to them, but several additional costs.
- On-boarding and training
- Real estate space
- Replacement costs
4. Enhance business performanceManaged Services keeps your applications both current and optimized by:
- Tracking Microsoft updates
- valuating them based on your needs
- Implementing shortlisted updates
- Testing and optimizing applications upon every update
5. Improve agilityAgility is dependent on the speed at which you can resolve your application issues. MSPs are generally well-prepared to resolve such issues as per pre-defined timelines, thanks to:
- Standardized procedures in place for handling different issues
- Availability of experts across Microsoft Dynamics applications
- The high probability of having solved the same issue before for another client
sa.global’s Managed Services offering delivers value by focusing on your business objectives.
6. Security and Compliance supportWith Managed Services, you are entitled to a proactive strategy, which can be leveraged to promote a security-first mindset to supplement the existing security of the cloud or your on-premises set-up. By implementing best practices, MSPs can prevent most data threats. In addition, MSPs can assist you with compliance support across countries by working in collaboration with your legal teams and optimizing your applications to meet local regulations.
7. Scale with flexibilityWith Managed Services, you can scale your Microsoft Dynamics ERP/CRM support requirement up or down with ease. Considering most Microsoft Dynamics support partners have employees across geographies as they cater to clients worldwide, businesses can employ additional support staff across newer locations to meet a sudden surge in requirement. Likewise, you can also reduce the same when your requirements subside. Having such flexibility for your ERP/CRM support, with an in-house IT team is difficult considering the huge capital it would require. With sa.global, you could get access to our:
- Global Support Centers – spread intelligently across three major time zones – APAC (India), EMEA (Serbia), and Americas (Colombia).
- Complementary Support Centers – across Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, China, Switzerland, UK, Morocco, and Canada.
8. Direct access to Microsoft support team for escalationsThere are times when it becomes inevitable but to take assistance from Microsoft engineers to resolve a particular issue. In such cases, MSPs such as sa.global, can provide direct access to the Microsoft support team, thanks to our relationship with them, spanning over three decades. This helps to expedite Microsoft support and get the issue resolved faster. This is just one of our many USPs that can make a significant difference to your business. Explore more
9. Awareness of new featuresSince MSPs cater to several clients, it is likely they are aware of new application features and ways to leverage certain capabilities, more often than your internal IT teams. In addition, a few MSPs like sa.global share a great relationship with Microsoft, (our partnership with Microsoft has only strengthened over the last three decades with several recognitions such being an Inner Circle member 10 times and numerous Partner of the Year Awards). This helps you with access to information such as new updates, long before they become public. Sharing such information with your employees can help stretch their application knowledge and better prepare them before the update actually kicks in.
10. Simplify Microsoft Dynamics license complianceMicrosoft Dynamics 365 licensing can get complex to understand because of which you may not be able to invest the time required to assess and calculate which license types you need and how to stay compliant. With Managed Services, you get access to expertise that assists you with your licensing requirements by helping you choose the best licensing combinations to suit your requirement, in a way, that you gain best value for money.
To avail such benefits, however, you need a Microsoft Dynamics Managed Services partner who has vast:
- Support ecosystem
With sa.global you get access to all three.